WELCOME TO TRINITY CHURCH
Trinity Church is made up of people just like you who want to follow and grow in Jesus. Whether you are married, single, widowed, a parent, a grandparent, a single parent, young or young at heart, we have a care group just for you. No matter who you are, what you've been through or what you've done, we invite you to see the reality of God's grace, healing power and unconditional love for you. We're not a perfect church, but we're the perfect church for imperfect people!
Connecting people to God and each other.
Providing an authentic experience to know God and engage others, one gathering at a time.
Our Core values:
At Trinity Church you will be LOVED, experience GRACE, and find your PURPOSE.
What to expect: (Covid-19 modified 45 minute services)
Attending church for the first time can be nerve-racking. In order to make you feel more at ease, here is what you can expect:
1. Friendly people will greet you on your way in, where your temperature will be taken. This is a touch-less process. (Services are temporarily held in our front parking lot)
2. You and your family will be ushered in to a seat that ensures a 6ft social distance from other families. For the moment, masks will be required at all times and every person must sit 6 ft apart.
3. One of our Pastors/Leaders will say a small prayer before we begin.
4. Our Worship Team will lead us in singing 2 songs.
5. One of our Pastors/leaders will welcome everyone & pray for the offering.
(Offering can be placed in our offering stations on the way out. please don't feel obligated to give)
6. One of our Pastors will share a practical word for about 20 min.
7. We might offer a moment of reflection and prayer right from where you are.
8. After a short prayer, one of our Pastors will dismiss the service.
You will be asked to exit with specific instructions in order to ensure the highest safety for your family.
For a full list of modifications, please visit our news section here:
FRIDAY (TEMPORARILY POSTPONED)
8:00 pm - 9:00pm Worship Service (Chapel)
11:00am- Worship Service
*No nursery or kids, (children may attend and sit with parents)
TOR Youth NOW OPEN 9am & 11am
TUESDAY (TEMPORARILY POSTPONED)
7:00 pm Royal Sisterhood: Women’s Bible Study (Social Hall)
7:30 pm Bible Study (ONLINE ONLY)
7:30 pm Royal Rangers and Girls Ministry (Temporarily postponed)
(Kids Programs for kids ages 3 thru High School)
Infant and Toddler care available during service
SATURDAY (TEMPORARILY POSTPONED)
7:00 am Brewline: Men’s Bible Study (Social Hall)
WEEKDAYS (TEMPORARILY POSTPONED)
5:30am - 7:00am Prayer (Chapel)